Most natural way is to cut down the total food (calorie) intake. Exercise if permissible by the physical condition also helps. Low fat diet is useful. If these doesn’t help, medicines always help.
- What are the cardiovascularrelated to heart and blood vessels (heart and blood vessels) benefits of exercise?
- How can genetically determined high cholesterol be treated?
- Athlete’s heartthickening of the heart muscles due to endurance training – a physiological condition which mimicks disease
- Can you control high blood pressure without medications?
- Are pickles good for a person with high blood pressure?